Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday Links

Sorry for not posting much lately. I've been very busy with my graduation ceremony preparation & practice since last week.

Anyway, since all that is done (for now), I should have some free time to do more blogging this week. In the mean time, here are some interesting stories I've found on the web. Enjoy!



How will Microsoft respond to Linux success?

Interesting post on Tristan Rhodes's blog. Be sure to give your 2 cents on the matter.



Chinese military hacked into Pentagon

Wait... For real?



Microsoft accused of more OOXML standards fiddling

The OOXML vs. The World saga continues. What amazed me is that Thailand also got a fair share of Microsoft FUD campaign despite the fact that most people here don't have any idea (or even care) what OOXML is.



KDE 4.0 release delayed by two months

Personally, I don't have any problems with this and in fact are even encourage by the news. My experience with KDE in Kubuntu was greatly marred by numerous crashes and various little bugs so it is great to hear that they are taking their time to polish 4.0.

No comments: